Welcome

Hi, this is Dejah, Welcome to my Blog!

{I'm back baby}

So I am officially back at the studio. I had a wonderful time in Pittsburgh PA. It is just gorgeous there!! I got to hang with my friend Skye Hardwick for an entire week....we had the pleasure of photographing some beautiful kiddos together. (will post some of those later once I feel I am catching up here.... In the meanwhile please be patient with me as I have numerous emails and phone calls to answer.

Just a side note as I received several messages while I was out concerning orders. Turn around on all portrait orders is 4-6 weeks.

Now...a few from a recent cutie...look at his precious baby head! PERFECT!











5 comments:

The Runyans said...

i love the last one!!!!!

Anonymous said...

adorable

Anonymous said...

That wagon one is priceless!

Anonymous said...

Oh how cute! I love your work

Megan said...

The last one is to die for!

Post a Comment