





Just a quick post...a very handsome lil guy (and a few of his sweet parents). He was such a ham with loads of energy...but a pure pleasure to photograph! I'm gonna try to update the blog this week with images that I didn't get to sneak peak in the past couple of weeks due to my CRAZY schedule! I can't promise everyone will make it on the blog but if it's really important to you shoot me an email so I know and can add you!(to the mom and dad of this angel...I've sent 2 emails including your gallery info...I hope you've gotten it...if not call me and I'll give you details).
Oh and before I get the emails...YES...this is natural light in my studio lol!
ta ta! Dejah





7 comments:
So cute!
Love the 3rd and 4th! Stunning!
I got the password Dejah...Thanks!
My all time fave is number 3!
I love the third one too!
LOVE 3 and 4!!!!
he is so beautiful!
Love the 1st one. What a doll. As an adoptive parent I love to see other adopted children. Beautiful little guy!
Post a Comment