Welcome

Hi, this is Dejah, Welcome to my Blog!

{finally}

So... my sweet sister in law finally got engaged! These two have been dating for like 4 years or something! And for someone who took sooooooo long to to decide whether she wanted to get hitched or not....she sure did say yes awful fast when he asked lol!....and she is getting married in a hurry! I think we have like 7 or 8 weeks to pull this thing off....and it'll be no problem. In fact I know it's going to be beautiful, and wonderful, and smashing and all that! They remind me alot of Aaron and I back in the pre-children days!

I'll be tagging along (camera too) to her dress fitting on Friday so I'll have to post pics of that later...I was with her when she picked out the dress and....it's so gorgeous! OOH...all this wedded bliss stuff makes me want to marry my man again. Maybe I'll have another baby or two instead. (did I just say that out loud?......UH!... anyone know how to silence your ovaries?).

TaTa!

0 comments:

Post a Comment