
I have so many client images to catch up posting on, but for now I wanted to share this! I got this delightful red polka dot dress from Rocker baby over on etsy here. (dontcha just love etsy?...I do!) Anyhow... this was taken a day or so before the sky tore open and decided to drench my weekly schedule... oops I mean.....before it started raining. I know, I know, we needed it, but it sure ain't fun shooting while holding an umbrella lol. It takes a lot of contorting and my chin gets a little sore haha! Today aaron held it for me...He's so sweet!(most of the time)except for when he's rotten...Love him!
Have super, great, day!





6 comments:
Love it, Dejah!
this is really cute, I love that dress and the colors and location rock!
A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!!
This is gorgeous Dejah!
I love that dress I just clicked over to the link and got one for my daughter in black. Thanks so much for sharing the link.
Gorgeous!
Post a Comment