Welcome

Hi, this is Dejah, Welcome to my Blog!

{school daze}

last year first day of school

today first day of school


SOOOO.... I am sittin' here in a daze wondering what to do with myself! Today my oldest, Sparkly J started second grade and my baby boy, Si-guy (my nickname for him -pronounced sigh-guy) well.. he grew up and started kindergarten!!! Oh how time flies! Remember when I posted HERE when my baby girl started school.... I was total mess!

Actually it gets a little easier with every year... until Sparkly J starts high school and then I am sure to be a ball of mess!

Now that school is in Dejah Quinn Photography is resuming new studio hours. Our new studio hours are Tuesday through Friday 9 am to 3. All sessions are by appointment only. We do hold sessions after studio hours and on weekends these are just our open hours at our new studio location at 4706 North Harrison.

We are currently booking into the second week of September however we do keep a list on hand to in case of cancellations. If you'd like to be on the the list please email dejah@dejahquinn.com or call 405.273.2779.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW, can't believe they are growing up so darned fast, Dejah!!! My baby is in the 6th grade now, and about 1 1/2 inches taller than me . . . **BOOHOO**

{rambling} said...

hey robin.. i've tried to post on your blog but it won'[t let me...any ideas?

Anonymous said...

so cute!

Post a Comment