Welcome

Hi, this is Dejah, Welcome to my Blog!

{ohMYstinkinHECK}


Is today Monday?? OH my stinkin heck!! it sure feels like one! I guess because I was such a slacker on my birthday! Here's one for you Audra....will post more later!

13 comments:

Megan said...

That's gorgemous. < I think I just came up with a new word. :)

Anonymous said...

oh my sticnkin heck, that bride is gorgeous!

oh, and the photo is stunning!

Anonymous said...

love this! where is this taken?

Anonymous said...

This is a BEAUTIFUL picture! I have been to the gardens and it wasn't NEAR as pretty as it looks in your picture! Lovely job!

Anonymous said...

Just beautiful, Dejah!!!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful and diaphanus...wondering though, was there any detail to her dress at all?

Anonymous said...

Bonnie said:
Audra is beautiful. The way the light came through the trees behind her is really neat. Her mom and dad love this picture and we cannot wait to see the collection from the wedding! Thanks for posting it!

Deb Luker said...

Talk about walking into a fairy tale! Wow! So dreamy!

annakate elizabeth davis said...

dej!!! dang girl!!!! this image is awesome!

Anonymous said...

just breathtaking!

Anonymous said...

OH! Dejah! This is fabulous!

Anonymous said...

The bride is beautiful and I so wish I had hired a professional like you for my wedding last fall.

Jennifer said...

wow gorgeous gorgeous bride!

Post a Comment