Welcome

Hi, this is Dejah, Welcome to my Blog!

{audra}





Is anyone tired of seeing this stunning bride yet?...me neither! WOW! I just had to share a few more favorites from this wedding...(there are so many favorites!!) Audra, you were just gorgeous! I can't wait to show you the entire collection!


If you aren't signed up for the newsletter than you probably missed out on getting all the info for our limited edition Fall mini sessions. For those of you who have contacted me back to book......please be patient...... the response if overwhelming but I will get back with you before I head out today. As for everyone else, once I have gotten back in touch with everyone initialliy interested in booking.... (if I still have spots available) I'll post details online here. If you are pouting because you weren't one of the first to hear about our limited editon mini sessions well then....stick your lip back in and head on over to the right column over there-----------------> (up a little) and type in your info under the NEWSLETTER tab. This way I can keep you informed!!



We are winding down on our pre-paid special so if you'd like to get in on it DO IT NOW!....What's that? Welllllll..... if you pre-purchase on of our FABULOUS collections at the time of your booking, we will waive your session fee entirely. (some rules apply).

Now, Let's talk about holiday deadlines..shall we?
I am one to always try and push the envelope...and so I try to be as loose as I can about deadlines..well, because I want everyone to have posh portraits and charming Christmas cards to flaunt around during the holidays....(to make your friends and family salivate with jealousy....and throw fits to know where you got them...oh...um....sorry...I've been watching too much Lipstick Jungle....back to what I was saying...)

BUT! with that said..Last years ice storm almost did me in!! Seriously...I was on panic mode trying to figure out a way to get out on the frosted over roads and hunt down a UPS man so that all my clients could get their Christmas cards out on time. (and that was not pretty!) Sooooooo......this year I must have a deadline... for my sanity, if I have any left that is..

I will be holding off on our Winter mini sessions until after the new year. If you are wanting photos, Christmas cards etc...you must have a session booked no later than November 24th . Also, ALL orders must be in to me no later than December 5th. I know, I know, it's early....but this will ensure that everyone gets their order back in time for the holidays...(and also...that I don't spend late winter nights here at the studio while my family is home snug in their beds).

Okay...Whew!

One last thing.. I will be out of state for shoots and a wedding...so I'll be out beginning this evening and will return to the studio Tuesday Oct. 7th all emails and voice mails will be returned at that time.

3 comments:

jamie said...

i think i see some pool parties happening around here. love it!!

Anonymous said...

this bride is so gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

Love them all Dejah!

Post a Comment