
I know...I know... I haven't posted in a week! YIKES! Well...It's been a very busy week! I was in Texas the better part of last week and so now I am playing catch-up here at the studio on top of all my regular scheduled sessions and showcase appointments. Oh and I decided yesterday evening that I wanted to re-arrange the studio....Uh-UH!!! (I get that way sometimes!)....Oddly enough,..besides one or two small things....everything ended up right back in it's place! LOL!Okay...so I know you are drooling over that fabulous new product up there!! AND let me tell you the photos does it no justice! This is one of our newest items we are offering here at
Dejah Quinn Photography....custom photo boxes. These elegant boxes feature your image on top and name (or quote) on the spine... printed onto silk or canvas and then handmade into an archival keepsake box!! How brilliant is that?! These are already WOW-ing every customer who has been in the studio this week and seen them up close and personal! "What's inside?" you ask...well prints of course!!! YOUR FAVORITES!! Pick 10 of your images and we will have them mounted and coated for (protection and durability)...and they fit nice and snug inside...Also included is a desktop easle so that you can display one of the images (like is shown above) and change it out whenver you please!!
LOVE IT!!!!!
OH>>>>and wait until you see what else we got in this week!!! Will post that SOON...but not today!!
Sidenote: I am in dire need (want) of a vintage looking settee...If you have one laying around I will ...beg, borrow, or steal....I mean BARTER with you! call me 405-2732779 OR email dejah@dejahquinn.com





4 comments:
OMG! these are fabo~ i would love to know.... ;)
Oh, these are WAY cute!!!
wow these are fabulous! I must know where to get them!
Love it! Where did you find them?
Post a Comment