Welcome

Hi, this is Dejah, Welcome to my Blog!

{for all you faithful's out there}

Can you believe that it's been so long since I've posted??? I can not!! I'm not gonna make any excuses..(like that I've been completely slammed with new clients...totally not complaining...I LOVE IT!...but can someone tell me where all you people are coming from?! lol!! ...but like I said....I'll make noexcuses.....instead I'm going to put on my poker face and divert your attention with a beautiful girl >>>>>>>Look at gorgeous Kayla up there rockin' her fall session (one of four in our Four season Senior sessions)...Dang she's so much fun to shoot! I hear she was voted most likely to be a model in the Shawnee Senior class or something along those lines...I'm not one bit surprised! Maybe miss thang will be in the midst of high fashion models ooohhing over her...and gracing the covers of in IN Style ...or VOGUE...one day.... but for now...she IS ALL mine...MMUUUUUUUWWWWAAAAAHHHAAA!!!!

OH! and one more thing....just a quote really.... dedicated to my blog stalker....copier...babe....you know who you are.....
"be yourself...everyone else is already taken." author unknown


4 comments:

Megan said...

She *is* beautimous, Love the fall look!

Megan said...

P.S. Missed your posts!

Anonymous said...

gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

Love this one!

Post a Comment