






speaking of models.....(okay...yep...you can close your mouth and stop rubbing your eyes in disbelief...I am actually posting two times in one day...It's my own personal penance for not posting in sooo very long...so just leave me alone).
....back to speaking of models...I'm sure that any second now my friends over at GQ are going to be calling wondering where I found this guy and how to get in touch with him. But I won't tell them..."That's impossible due to photographer-client privilege.." is what I'll say to them....and it should work...so long as they don't try to bribe me with exclusive never before seen photos of James Mc Avoy their recent cover guy. In which case would not be playing fair!
Anyhow...as you can see my recent senior guy here has no problem in front of the camera and it loves him!
By the way in case you actually believe i have connections at GQ..I'm all bluff...and Mr Quinn...if you are reading this...and I know you are. You are way hotter than James Mc Avoy! Kiss kiss!





5 comments:
these are super fabulous!!!
these are so so handsome! i especially love that first one!!
Hubba hubba! ;) Colors are perfect.
cough cough the cougars are coming out
He is really attractive! how do you get all the prettiest people to photograph?
Post a Comment