Welcome

Hi, this is Dejah, Welcome to my Blog!

{Dear Daddy...}

Dear Daddy,


I just wanted to send you a quick note on mommy's blog to remind you that Valentine's day is in one week! And I was thinking....Mommy really really loves those flowers....you know the ones she used in Aunt Candace's wedding bouquet.

They are called Leonidas roses and they are
mommy's favorite!
here is a picture of what they look like....
I think I heard mommy say they have to be
special ordered.
Did you know that Mommy made us some really
cool Valentine's cards this year? They even have our
picture on them! All of our friends are gonna love them!
Mommy is always so sweet to us and so if you don't mind could you
please pick up some of these fancy roses she likes so much?
We would really appreciate it alot! I am not sure if our allowance will
cover it so you better use your credit card or write a check okay.



Love "Sparkly J" & "Si Guy"




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now Dejah, did the kiddos really write that or did u? *wink wink* lol

Anonymous said...

Oh My gosh...that is the most clever thing ever!!! I think I am going to have to try that!!!

Michelle

p.s. LOVE LOVE your photography...long time lurker :)

Post a Comment