I just want to go ahead and make a public apology...I know I've said it already via email and phone...but seriously...I don't know how in the world you are EVER going to make a decision? I mean...gosh! "I" want to print each and everyone of them HUGE...but unfortunately, I am scarce on studio space...but perhaps? (think*think*) naaahhh! Mr. Quinn probably wouldn't appreciate me putting them up all over our home..plus that might freak some people out. But can I just say that I think they all rocked! Each and every one of them!!! (and there were a lot!...trust me folks...I didn't even blog the half of them here...just a few random pickins). Let me also bring to light, my sweet, darling, precious, Texas client, to the fact that you made some pretty spectacular little people here....
i think not!
Oh wait...Yeah...maybe so...
DEFINITELY!Salagadoola mechicka boola bibbidi-bobbidi-boo
Put'em together and what have you got?
Bibbity...Boppity...BOO!know what a Salagadoola mechicka boola *IS*?
and while we are on the subject of Princesses..
.....Little miss "M" is a total princess!
and then...there's this big fella...
...who told me all about his girlfriends..
...and they told each other...but not me!
It was a whole lotta funny..and just a little stinky.
and while we are on the subject of Princesses..
.....Little miss "M" is a total princess!
and then...there's this big fella...
...who told me all about his girlfriends..girlfriends!)...I am real good at keeping secrets!
one of my up-coming magazine ads! ...Oh! shucks...that's
supposed to be a secret!
...and they told each other...but not me!
It was a whole lotta funny..and just a little stinky.but I'd do it all over again just to capture these sweet faces!
And I consider it a privilege to be asked to capture these magical moments!
....And I realize that doesn't help you out one bit.... my beautiful, darling, marvelous, Texas client....please say you forgive me?
NOTE: these images are compressed a bit to fit in the post...to view them in all their glory click on the image...it will enlarge.
NOW LEAVE ME SOME BLOG LOVIN' BY LEAVING A COMMENT!













7 comments:
Stunning, stunning, stunning!!! Absolutely gorgeous! I am sure they will absolutely *love* them!
Blog lovin' ...
Brilliant pictures!
ok girl... i wanna be dejah quinn when i grow up!!!!!
girl, these are off the hook!!!
dang!!!!!!!
you the stuff girl!!!! love them all!!
You are wonderfully candid in your writing. I really love your work and wish I knew what I am missing to be able to capture moments so well as you. Great job. oh, and yes those two ARE adorable.
Dejah,
You never cease to amaze me. You are fabulous and your eye for detail in fantatstic!!!!Keep up the great inspiration!
Dejah you work leave me speachless!
these kids are gorgeous and you have captured them so brilliantly.
Post a Comment