and on that note... we are getting a new look around here...
fresh..new..and clean. GONE is the black and white
damask...which I LOVED...until everyone jumped
on that bandwagon...I *love* the new look I'm about to
unveil...it's soooooooooooooooo me!
STAY TUNED!
P.S I am about to send out a March newsletter...for some reason some people have emailed me and said despite the fact that they signed up in the right column here they haven't aren't getting the newsletter...so if you haven't gotten one and are worried about missing out on all the fabulousity that's included in the newsletters...than email me a blank email dejah@dejahquinn.com and put IN the title NEWSLETTER!






1 comments:
Hey I waved at you & the kids on the way into chapel when your boy ran almost infront of my car! He's sooo funny & cute! It was a bad week so I just put down my hand and went on. You looked really sad. Cheer up! He's hanging with Jesus. Mav & that AWESOME Mohawk! I am glad you posted the thing about relishing each moment with our kids and not worrying if they look "appropriate". Sparkly shoes are ALWAYS rockin!
Post a Comment