We are so glad you are on your way home to us. We have missed you something awful! Please do not ever, ever go away again...(well...until the next time they need you in Texas anyway). This week has been downright boring without you here...so we decided to take some photos to text to you...but then... I couldn't figure out how to text them.
Look at my face...our children make me glow! Thank you for helping me
make such delightful little beings.
hand...and wrestle two delightful little beings into the frame...and get it in focus..
I thought I'd add a few others...
...and we have...another one...this was not staged...just out of nowherethey both planted kisses on my cheeks!! While the technical photographer in me
winces at this out of focus image... the momma inside thinks this is pure bliss!
Please hurry home...I don't sleep well while you're away...
(of course, it could have something to do with those four tiny feet tucked
under my back, knee, and chin. or the little elbows that plow into my nose all night long.)
P.s. I took the trash out for you...You would be so proud!
Love,
Dejah








6 comments:
Love them Dejah...and love the last one...out of focus and all! :)
Dejah,
You and Mr. Quinn are so cute!
love the first one too, even with the gum!
you are so pretty! love this whole set!
you are so pretty! love this whole set!
Dejah I love the way you talk so sweetly about your husband.
Post a Comment