Welcome

Hi, this is Dejah, Welcome to my Blog!

{isn't she lovely?...}


She was just too lovely! I mean...look at her precious little pinkie finger
holding the umbrella in perfect princess fashion! (swoon!) ...that's my
favorite part...oh...and the paper umbrella....I am sure there is another
name for it..a ..a... para..sail?...Oh. well, anyway...It's so dainty and femimine
and has the perfect colors for this shot!...I got it at a flea market for ONE dollar!
My other favorite is the creme colored top that mom bought after seeing the
link to Eden's Bouquet here on my blog. I love it when clients ask for clothing
reccomendations...It allows me to custom style the session
resulting in fabulous images that are my signature style!

On a another note...I realize that I have not posted anymore about the possible photographers workshop I had mentioned earlier on blog. Here is the deal. My studio is super busy these days...I am really enjoying it but it takes up a lot of my time. TIME...is there ever enough??...My family is my first and foremost priority and so in order to keep a checks and balance some things I just have to let slide for a while. While I really am flattered by your emails and compliments...I just can't do it all right now. This is not to say I will never do one...in fact when I do finally do it it will be so smashing....I'd love to have a partner in crime (AHEM!>> Maile << ...yes girl I DID just call you out!) .

5 comments:

The Runyans said...

hey.
posted my banner on my blog. check it out if you get time!

Anonymous said...

Dejah, this is a gorgeous photo.

Anonymous said...

Dejah, this is a gorgeous photo.

Anonymous said...

you always find such good deals. I want to go thrift store shopping with you

Anonymous said...

you are too funny! :)

Post a Comment