Yep...this is a no picture post. I know what you are thinking...BORING! But, today was such a busy one that when I finallly left the studio (at 7:30) I was too tired (and lazy) to put some recent pics on my zip drive to bring home and blog about from my laptop.
So instead of not blog at all..I thought I'd bring some of my rambling thoughts here to jot down...for my sanity...(and your entertainment).
--> There are ants taking over my kitchen!!! Anyone else having this problem? I know one of my friends who lives a few blocks away is ...It is driving me mad...it doesn't' matter how clean I think the kitchen is those darn things will find the tiniest crumb on my kitchen floor or counter and be ALL OVER IT!
--> Today I stopped by my favorite junk shop and bought a lovely little vintage wardrobe closet to put in the studio for diplaying stuff (shh! don't tell Mr. Quinn)...now I just need to get stuff to display in it.
-->I need to dig back out the UGGS because apparently the nasty winter weather is not over. BLAH!
-->I brought back some beautiful ranunculus this weekend from Texas...ranunculus are my very favorite flower (leonidas roses are a close second) I have trouble finding ranunculus in OK...I got pink..red and cream. I planted them outside...not sure what to do if it actually does freeze...proably should have waited.
--> Today while out for a shoot I got a message to call the mother of a little girl in Sparkly's grade....Why does my stomach automatically ball up when this happens? She really probably just wants to have coffee or something but automatically assume the worst.. I hate that about myself.
--> My legs are sore...I met a friend to walk before the sun rose...It began to POUR and our walk turned into a desperate sprint back to shelter.
--> I am craving warm chocolate cake and coffee...is it a legitimate craving if you aren't actually pregnant?
--> ...ouch!...an ant just bit me
--> my baby is about to turn 6 ...Oh my gosh! Where in the stinkin' heck did those years go?
--> I haven't been sleeping well...my dreams are invaiding my dreams.
--> I bought a new book "the Cranberry Queen"...I hope it's good.
--> Mr Quinn got a new haircut...he looks hot.
--> I am really wanting to find an old camper to buy and glam up with vintage fabrics and flea-market finds and take a road trip with the family as soon as school lets out.
--> God is so good!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





8 comments:
LOVE the randomness! ... and yes GOD IS GOOD!! :~)
Ants are the worst! They are always so many.
its okay to have no pictures post sometimes. you are so honest.
I LOVE MY UGGS! PULL THEM OUT GIRLFRIEND!
What is UGGS. lol
Mom
Have I ever told you that when I grow up, I want to be just like you! At the very least, your ability to celebrate life and your precious picture of grace, love and just plain silliness. Thanks for sharing yourself (all of it) with us.
Mom! You know those boots you always try to steal when you visit! THOSE ARE MY UGGS!
Misty, You are too sweet!
Post a Comment