
If somebody out there has a Starbucks barista aroma coffee maker....can you please tell me why mine insists on being re-started after every half cup??...I am sure I have accidentally programmed some fancy feature but I cannot for the life of me figure it out...and while I am also sure I am supposed to get some sort of lesson on patience out of this....really....really...I am just getting very grumpy! I need coffee...like...NOW! If you have this coffee maker and know how to fix my problem please let me know! You WILL BE REWARDED (with kisses....what?...it works for my kiddos!)
OH...and for some good news...the cold front has made the ants retreat! I guess that cold is good for something! I HOPE you all have a wonderful day!..Check back later today I am hoping to post some recent images from our Tree Swing Kids Mini-Sessions.
Ta-Ta!
Dejah





0 comments:
Post a Comment