Welcome

Hi, this is Dejah, Welcome to my Blog!

{Sparkly J}

Sparkly J:(looking at herself in the bathroom mirror) "Mom....Why do you always call me Sparkly?...Is it because I really, really like sparkly things, like sparkly shoes and sparkly purses and all that kinda stuff!!?"
ME: "Yes...and..."
Sparkly J: "OH! and, because my hair sparkles and shines like honey."
ME: "mmm-hum..."
Sparkly J:"and mom!?..."
ME: "yes hon?"
Sparkly J: (really examining herself in the mirror now) "my skin sparkles too!....REALLY!...it is!..."
ME: "ha ha! Yes! it does...you have really lovely skin!"


...and your eyes...J...they sparkle too!
...and your personality...it really shines through...
which is exactly why I can't help but be gaga in love
with you!
Even though you have been especially rough on me this week.
Like for instance this pitiful attitude thing you have going
on lately... or maybe, the screaming fits you've directed towards lil' Si-guy...
OH!!...
and the incident this morning in church where you almost made
"Bossy"(AKA: the mother-in-law) drag us both out into the hall
by our ears!! But I still love ya though...how could I not...you light the place up with all
that Sparkle!
Take it easy on me though..will ya!
For the record...My mother-in-law is not really bossy (well not too much anyway)....In case you didn't notice, if you stick around me too much..I'll give you a nick-name.

0 comments:

Post a Comment