We are doing much better! Thanks for your kind emails and prayers.
A few things....
we still have a couple of slots open --->WHITE SALE <---we still have a couple of slots open
Our annual white sale is next week and we still have some sessions available call the studio 405.273.2779 to reserve yours!
!!!Photographers!!!
The coding on my site has still not been removed for my actions page...therefore I have received several emails asking if the actions are still available at the sale price...I've decided to go ahead and continue to offer them at the sale price of $50 for ALL actions plus my dqcolor action (my secret weapon)...but only until that page goes down...once it does...they are GONE forever...don't miss this chance. To order send $50.00 via paypal to dejah@dejahquinn.com and I'll zip those actions right over to you within 24 hrs!!
OH...and tutu's are no longer available...sorry.
Check back later for some new pics!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 comments:
Post a Comment