I did not sleep well last night...in fact...I'm not sure all the shifting and shivering I did even qualifies for sleeping at all...I was freeeezzing all night long....I finally got up a little before 5 am and realized I was running a pretty high fever. By 6:30 am Sparkly was up and running to the toilet to hurl....I'll just leave the rest of the day to your imagination. Tonight has been a little quieter ...yet we are still both with fever.
Needless to say I had to re-schedule today's appointments and if you have an appointment with me for tomorrow...you will likely be receiving a call from Mr. Quinn to re-schedule your date as well. I apologize...but life happens.
If you have called or emailed I will get back with you as soon as I can.
Please say a little prayer for us. :(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 comments:
Post a Comment