----->the ants are back....and they brought their cousins....go figure! I think I may have to break down and buy something toxic...which if you know me goes against my preference for natural/organic living...darn it...why don't they just go next door!? :0
Quinn has been especially nice to me tonight...and It makes me wonder...what has he gone and done?
----->Easter is almost here..and I have managed to stay away from those evil cadberry eggs....well except for that one time a few weeks back...but that don't count...because I said so!
---->Today my friend Juli and I scoured a dirty little place called "dead peoples stuff" in downtown OKC for a set I'm building for a shoot. The name is kind of (really) creepy but they have some gorgeous architectural elements that have been salvaged from really old homes and buildings. .....Turns out dead people want a lot of money for their stuff.
----->Tonight as I watched both my babies in the school program....I snickered as I realized how completely different these two are. Sparkly J stood to the stage right and blushed and gushed the entire time...she would occasionally look at me and shrug as if to say "WHHHAAAT?? in an embarrased manner... Sigh Guy on the opposite side of the stage stood proud and tall and belted the tunes out in his own special notes. I am not lying when I tell you I could hear him over everyone else....which is a feat ....as I was sitting in the balcony and there were a whole lot of kids in the choir. His mouth was also very exaggerated making cutesy little ovals and then thin lines... they make me smile.... those two!
---->Remember my new book I bought....(the Crabberry Queen)...can somebody please just read it for me and tell me if it's good...I read the first chapter with my hands over my (virgin) ears....really...is the "f" word a litterary masterpiece or something?
---->As I type this the news on tv in the background is covering the countless fires burning in Midwest City and Choctaw...If you are in the midst of this......I am praying for you.
---->Tazo tea...the "refresh" kind (can be found at starbucks) is super duper good...I don't even have to add sugar or anything...it's that good!
----->taxes are almost due....bugger!
-----> I am not really sure what "bugger" means...I just think it's kinda chic the way they say it in movies....with British accents....so sorry if it means something totally inappropriate...but hey...we are talking about taxes right?...BUGGER!
Ta ta for tonight!
Dejah
p.s....blogger spell checker has taken the night off.....i dunno...perhaps he is on a hot date or something.....so therefore, I apologize for the slaying of some of the english words....normally he comes in behind me and cleans the place up....oh well!





0 comments:
Post a Comment