Welcome

Hi, this is Dejah, Welcome to my Blog!

{summer love} Oklahoma & Texas lifestyle photography

I am loving everything about this summer....except perhaps the heat!
We spent the last weekend on the water bouncing from the Springs at Sulphur, to
Turner Falls, to Lake Murray (which is a beautiful lake!!)
Anyhow...I took Thursday and Friday off...so we could....and oh boy! Both my phone and email inbox were full. I didn't think about the Shawnee Magazine featuring my ad coming out while we were gone. We always get tons of calls the week that hits homes. If you are in business locally and are not i the magazine....you should really consider it! It pays for itself!
So...anyway.... after a week in Chicago and then traveling the bi OK! I am back
in the swing of things now...or trying to be...it is so hot!
I'll try and do better on the blog updates now.
I'll leave you with a recent Lifestyle session in Texas....Gorgeous family!
















2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the one on the fence and those last two family shots!
Leila

Leslie Houx said...

The two of them in that tree is so cute! Such a beautiful family and what an amazing job you did to capture it. I just adore your work!

Post a Comment