Has it been over a month since my last post....? It has, hasn't it!...wanna know how I know it has been that long?...because besides the countless email enquiries asking if I am okay...My mother and mother -in-law both have been telling me repeatedly that i need to update the blog. You know it's bad when you have your mother AND your mother-in-law on your case.
Anyhow, I am fine...the family is great...we have just been so busy since school let out. We have been running mad-- doing summer things...on top of that the kiddos get to hang with us daily here at the studio so they really keep on our toes. We also went to Chicago and hung out! That was fun...I'll post some photos from that trip soon enough. But for now...here is a family session shot just before it got so stinkin' hot out.
Enjoy!











1 comments:
Thanks for the new post!! It's lonely in the blog world without ya!!
Post a Comment