A few from a session several weeks back that I never blogged...(oh yeah..I've got a whole ton of images you guys never get to see....working on doing better k! ;)



LOVE THIS ONE!! She was so sassy! Which is how I am feeling today on my 32nd B-day!!
My kiddos and Mr. Quinn surprised me last night with cake and gifts and then my girlfriends met me for lunch today at Benedict street place! ....(and showered me with gifts)! I have the best friends! OH! And my facebook friends have all been wishing me Happy B-day all day. Every few seconds I get a new email alert telling me so! I feel so blessed! (If you aren't my friend on facebook please add me by clicking the facebook tab at the top of the blog there)!
I wasn't going to ask for anything for my birthday but I figured..."What the heck I am only 32 once...and while I have you all here...!?" So...if you'd like to give me something (insert shameless PLUG here)...you can go here
http://www.rangefindermag.com/contest/unsungheros.html
and nominate me to be featured in the upcoming Rangefinder magazine for photographers! That would be so stinking cool!





0 comments:
Post a Comment