Welcome

Hi, this is Dejah, Welcome to my Blog!

{Chloe Belle}

AWE!!! Miss Chloe Belle! One of my favorite-est little people. Of course I love All my little people....but Chloe here is the daughter of my friend Jules...so we spend a lot of time together. She loves to shop with us...garage sell and junk shop...and loves to drink coffee with us too! She just sits around asks the most grown up questions. (I think she really believes she is just one of the girls instead of a child of one lol!)...She is so beautiful inside and out and OH sooo very funny! She has Mr. Quinn quite charmed but I don't mind...she is rather charming!! Thanks for letting me use her for a test shoot Jules. The rest of the pics are in your gallery...you know what to do! :)

IMG_3000

sample image

1 comments:

Candy Howard said...

Wow! She's gorgeous! Beautiful job!

Post a Comment