Welcome

Hi, this is Dejah, Welcome to my Blog!

{our news...}

I have been back to my old habits...sorry....thing is, I have been incredibly busy. Because our news......
Dejah Quinn Photography has hired an Associate photographer!!!
Some of you have seen her tag along with me to your sessions (for training) and know first hand how lovely she is!
A little about her...
Her name is Julie and she is a ballerina! I know! Doesn't she just fit! Right!? Isn't that cool...if I weren't a photographer I'd totally be a ballerina! Well...if I could dance....well...anyway...Seriously though...she trained at Juliard and is wicked amazing at all things dance. She teaches Sparkly...and I *know* somedays Sparkly wishes Julie were her mom...I know this because Sparkly is NOT SHY...and she speaks her mind to me very frequently...anyhow...Julie is married to a very sweet guy named Ryan and they have two kiddos one boy and one girl just like me and Mr. Quinn!!
So...what makes a ballerina turn photog?? We will ask her soon. But never fear! She has an amazing eye and some fierce natural ability!
Julie has/is been trained by me, myself and I...so you'll see no less than perfection from this gal! Should you book an Assocciate Session with us you will get the same attention to quality and detail....at a slightly lower rate. She is booking now for Associate Sessions begining October 20th!
Call today and book an Associate Session! you know you want to!
P.S...to my faithful and loyal clients...don't worry I am not going anywhere...I just can't be in all places at once....this is an exciting time of growing for Dejah Quinn Photography and I am so greatful to all my past clients for helping us get here!! Should you wish to book your session with me...no problem... just ask for the Signature Session.
a few photos from Julie...

photo897

phot53o

photo895

2 comments:

Kayla Renckly said...

I can see why you brought her on! Beautiful work like I would expect from you, best wishes on your new addition!

Leila said...

How totally cool! I am so happy for you that is wonderful news:)
Leila

Post a Comment