I know I am a few days past Valentine's day but we had The "Art for the Heart" Maverick Clark Memorial event on Saturday and it was sooooo successful that I had to veg out Sunday (which happened to be valentines day). More about the event later....when I get a chance to get some photos of it on here...but for now...back to my Valentine! I made a sweet little gift for Mr. Quinn and boxed it up with a ton of his favorite snack foods and drinks. I took these pictures with my i-phone so ignore the quality. This was a fun project I found on the tip junkie (.com). It's pillowcases...that when joined spell out "you complete me". I tweaked it a bit to match ME..(turned the heart pink)....Didn't it turn out divine!

...and one of my sweet baby Essie...she was originally a Christmas present for my kiddos, however, she follows me around the house everywhere I go. She also joins us at the studio most days. She's helping to ward off the baby fever...for now :)
1 comments:
You are not only a brilliant photographer, but crafty too!?!?!?! (big sigh entered here) so envious! :) I can hang with some crafting... lol...
Post a Comment