
Today is your Birthday again, Mr. Quinn. Happy Birthday!
'You are like a rare red wine...you just keep getting better every year! Thank you so much for being the Spiritual Leader in our lives. Thank you for our sweet babies Sparkly & Sigh-Guy (and our Essie baby)...and for how you adore, love, and protect them. Thank you for our house that you help me to make a home...and for all the ways you provide for us. Thank you for your confidence in me and for always pushing me...even when I tell you to "stop pushing-already!". Thank you for being discerning ...and for so unselfishly laying down your own dreams and talents to help make mine a reality. And last but not least thank you for all the sex! I am so happy to be your wife! I cannot image it any other way!





1 comments:
ha, ha, did you really say that?? You are so crazy girl!
Post a Comment