Welcome

Hi, this is Dejah, Welcome to my Blog!

{sick day}

polasick

Today...I am sick. YUCKY! I've had a lingering sinus-throat thingie for about 3 weeks now....off and on now. I thought it was gone for good...had a good weekend and then yesterday it was back...today it's a tyrant! boohoo! I tried to get into the clinic for an antibiotic but nothing was available until FRIDAY!? I hope I am not still feeling like this then! I've never had sinus issues before! Mr. Quinn is taking great care of me he made me a grilled cheese & some chicken noodle for lunch...and got me some sudafed (which makes me feel anxious and like I'm crawling out of my skin)...but I finally managed to get myself outta bed to ride with him to pick up the kids from school..... bummed that it's sunny out (finally) and I am feeling too icky to enjoy it. Anyhoo...that's all for today... just wanted to keep the blog updates coming. I do still have clients lol...and will post some session sneak peaks soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment