Welcome

Hi, this is Dejah, Welcome to my Blog!

{CPN Spring Portraits} Dejah Quinn Photography Oklahoma childrens photography

Ok...I didn't quite get my Easter photos downloaded yet...hey! I am still happy that I TOOK them with my real camera...cut me some slack here will ya!? I'll try and do a recap later in the week on that. For now, I wanted to share a few fave's from some Spring Portraits my Associate photographer -Julie took last week. Our studio has been doing (optional) Spring and Fall pictures for CPN school for a couple of years now and it's so fun to see how the children grow and change! As you can see these aren't your average school photos! Julie did a fabulous job!


I think these two could be GAP models!!

IMG_9257

I shot these two sisters last Spring...they are sooo precious!


IMG_9228


how cute is she?!

IMG_9147

Beautiful girl!


IMG_9005

Wanna see more Dejah Quinn Photography sessions, behind the scenes videos, and get in on special promotions and offers? Become a facebook fan! Click the badge below!

Dejah QuinnPhotography {Art of the Heart}

Promote Your Page Too




0 comments:

Post a Comment