Today is Easter! He
is Alive! He is risen!
THANK YOU JESUS!
Hallelujah!
Today was the loveliest of days! Although Mr. Quinn hasn't been feeling too well (head cold and respiratory issues again)...we managed to get on okay while he rested in bed. I took lots of REAL photos too...with my real camera (not the iPhone!) ha ha! Hopefully I can get some of them posted here tomorrow to share!
And speaking of lovely!!!....I had the cutest baby bunnies in my studio Friday!
We had a curious bunny......
...and a FLIRTY bunny!...
here's the whole gang...
and of course....some...uhh.... naked...um.....bunny's......
I hope your Easter was lovley too!
Wanna see more from this shoot and other Dejah Quinn Photography shoots...as well as behind the scenes video footage and special discounts, promotions and contests!? Become a Dejah Quinn Photography Facebook fan here:
Dejah QuinnPhotography {Art of the Heart}
Promote Your Page Too
Special thanks to my Associate photographer Julie for arranging all these beautiful bunnies to come to the studio on Friday...P.S one little bunny is hers! Can you guess which one??
xoxo
Dejah








0 comments:
Post a Comment