Welcome

Hi, this is Dejah, Welcome to my Blog!

{Happy Mothers Day} WINNER ANNOUNCED!

Happy Mothers Day!

I had the pleasure of reading some of the most sweetest things you all wrote about your mom's! I literally laughed and cried reading most of them! It was so hard to choose! SERIOUSLY!

just read some for yourself....

"My mother has a heart like no other. She tries to make things perfect for her family. When I watch her do all that she does for her family and I, it makes me exhausted. I love all that she does for us."

"My mom plays many roles in my life: warrior, cheerleader, best friend,bodyguard, encourager, teacher, chauffeur, and role model. Look out Hollywood; my mom could be the new leading lady."

"She loves how you take pictures and always has. She talks about how she would love for you to take our family pictures ...."

"I KNOW I have the BEST mom because she is the strongest women I have ever met. My dad died unexpectedly on December 29, 2008 and she has not only dealt with the loss of my dad she also had to deal with my sister and I going to college. throughout all these changes she has held her head up high. I am so very blessed to have her as my mother and can only hope to one day be as strong as she is."

"My mom should get the chance to take pictures with you, cause she deserves something for herself. She’s always doing things for our family and never does anything for herself. "

'I want to make this one dream of hers come true..."


AND THE WINNER IS.....

Kelsie Renee Carsten's mom

AND

Stephanie Nye's mom

I KNOW!There are two winners!...but...I couldn't pick between these two! You mom's have some lovely daughters---which is a testament to how they were raised I am sure of it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment