P.S I left a bit of my heart on the Island...i may have to go back real soon and fetch it!
{outer banks north carolina}
One of the things on my "life-list" was to visit the Outer banks of North Carolina....and over the last couple of weeks Mr. Quinn (and kids) shared this trip with me. We had an amazing time together and saw so much beautiful country. Our God is so good! I took lots of photos and will post more about our adventure real soon. I've lots to catch up on...but for the next day or so I am going to rest up....(never thought I'd need to rest after a vacation lol!?)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
Love it, Dejah! My parents have a house in Corolla!and, you're not going to believe it, but I was there the week of July 18th!! If you go back, let me know! :) {Part of my heart is always there!!!}
Hope you all had a great summer! Can't wait to see more DQ posts :)
Post a Comment