

My baby is growing up way too fast! Yesterday we had part one of our commerical photo shoot for My girl and the City. If you love to keep your girls in the trends these are the clothes for you! It was freezing and we were shooting the spring line. Jadyn was so cold....but a total trooper. Anyway, I was editing some from the shoot and it hit me.....that my baby isn't really a baby anymore! When I mentioned it to her she said. "mom....I am ALWAYS gonna be your baby!" You know what....she's right!
No detailed shots of the clothes for now. I wouldn't feel right giving a sneak peek before the designer even sees them but here were a couple I liked that don't really give much away. Just for fun!





6 comments:
I just looked at the my girl in the city website. Thanks for the link. I will have to check out that spring line. Any chance you'll post more here on your blog?
Your daughter is so beautiful! She looks just like you. I hope I can visit Oklahoma soon and stop by your studio. I'd love to meet up with you and talk shop!
hey dej, these awesome, Jadyn is beautiful!! i miss you
That first one so totally rocks!!! AWESOME! Can't wait to see the rest of what you have come up with! I love ya!
Oh my Gosh! You are so talented! I love the umbrella one.
Look at you MISS BIG SHOT PHOTOGRAPHER! Just kidding, it is so cool that you are now taking on commerical jobs. What's next? GAP??? You could so pull it off. You Rock!
Love ya!
Tanya
Post a Comment