Welcome

Hi, this is Dejah, Welcome to my Blog!

{the great clean-up}

Sitting here with our photography studio (Dejah Quinn Photography's) office manager (my mom). (side note: I know it probably looks totally vain to include my biz name and link in every post lately-- I am trying to optimize the web traffic to my site-- so bear with me lol!)
Anyhow, She came down to help me out with this new super hero software so here I am purging and cleaning!! lol
I came across these photos as I was deleting files from one of my hard drives and realized I hadn't blogged them....and I don't know why...this was one of my all time fave weddings! EVERYTHING was gorgeous!!! The reception was held at the old farmer's market near bricktown OKC. It was so stunning!!! Enjoy


















4 comments:

Prestige Portraits Tyler said...

smokin'!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wow dej, these are awesome!!!! what a beautiful bride!

Megan said...

Fabulous! You were rockin' it in that VERY dark ceremony. Way to go & thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

beautiful! your the queen of natural light!!

Anonymous said...

AMAZING-DEJAH!

Post a Comment