
Just a really cute one from a recent session....this lil' sister adored her 3 older brothers and followed their lead, but you could still tell she was the princess! More from this session later on...
I am out the door...
Quick update on my June limited edition summer mini sessions "enchanted" I have only 6 session spots left so if you want in now is the time to call or email. (since I'll be out of town...spots will be given on a first contacted basis...example: first 6 to call & leave a message or email will be the 1st I contact to secure the session date with the $200 fee when I return for the remaining spots. )
EDITED: Now only 5 spots left!!!!





2 comments:
Mom of the little princess & 3 blue-jeaned legs: if I were you, I'd be ordering this one REAL big to hang in your living room. I LOOOOOVE it! So cute!!
so adorable! love her copying them.
Post a Comment