one very proud daddy! just look at the emotion in his face!... (swoon)..
...and a gorgeous mom! This one looks almost vintage to me! LOVE IT! Look at how mom is glowing! Alot of times, the last thing new moms want is to be in a photo however, I always encourage it. Really!One day when the kids were a little smaller, Mr. Quinn, the kids, and I were browsing the photo albums and it was like looking through a Disney book...you know how the mom is always missing? I was no where to be found!! SOOO.. I resolved to do better and now I jump in front of the lens every now and then... so I have plenty of pictures of me with the kiddos...and some with Mr. Quinn and I, and then some of just me by myself!!! Hey folks I'm almost 31! I personally think women are the prettiest in their 30's and 40's!!! When I am old (and look old)...I want to look back and see what a hot young thang I was...and you should too!
So go NOW! and put on that red lipstick and favorite pair of shoes...(or whatever your forte') ...gussy up and then take some snaps...happy ones! or call the studio and let me help you out!!







4 comments:
What a beautiful family! Love these!
gorgeous!
I love your work!
Gorgeous as alway, girlie!
Post a Comment