This is Juli... and her crew!!! All of them! Including a little surprise bun in the oven!
Juli and I used to walk in the mornings .... except sometimes I was way too lazy, and would call her and cancel AHEM!..every Tuesday and Wednesday..AHEM!and ...well...nevermind about that...but what I was saying is we would walk and talk about life...we would laugh, and cry, and plead for each others prayers...(dang I miss those walks!) Anyway she would listen to me whine about wanting more babies (side note: in case you missed it..I'm not infertile...I just have yet to convince Mr. Quinn that we need eight more!)...as I was sayin' I'd whine about wanting more babies and she would tell me how crazy I was, and how adamant she was that she was F-i-n-i-s-h-e-d!
wellllllll....apparently she most certainly WAS NOT finished!!! we will just leave it at that!
because here we are!Last night my sweet, precious, dropdead gorgeous-(even at like 48 weeks pregnant), friend gave birth to a baby boy!!! little "Maverick" (yep that's what they named him--I love it!!!). He has a few things going on with his heart which I won't try to explain because I am medically challenged (hey...that doesn't sound right..does it?)...anyhow, with all the technology these days, they knew before hand and were able to be in Dallas to deliver so that a team was ready and baby Maverick can get all the special attention he needs. He's only a day old and already a superstar!
Speaking of superstars.....







3 comments:
Your photos are so beautiful!
Dejah - the pics are great. You're the best. Thanks for everything - Juli
These are so sweet, esppecially the one where everyone is looking at mom's belly!
Post a Comment