Welcome

Hi, this is Dejah, Welcome to my Blog!

{confession}

Okay... so I have a confession to make! I have hardly used my camera for a non-commercial purpose in a month! That my friends makes me sad! I saw something yesterday that stated"capture the little things" and a light bulb went off somewhere up stairs. I can't believe it! The very thing that drew me to photography at all was capturing little moments...and when my little ones came along it was drove me to capture those little things!
I'll tell you why too! because I dooooo have an excuse...
I let Mr. Quinn take my camera(s) (yes TWO of them) to shoot a rodeo gig....and low and behold it rained! In a matter of hours I became a one camera woman! I am down to ONE camera! I am holding out on buying another because I just know Canon has something sneaky up their sleeve! I can't wait to see the 5D upgrade!
Anyhow....I've resolved to do better....so here goes...

starting with this cute cuddly image of Josiah and Bali (our mini-Schnauzer)...she just loves him! Problem is...her love runs really deep and she wants him to wrestle and roll all the time!

Here she is sulking because he'd rather watch cartoons!



She makes a gallant attempt by grabbing his shorts in her teeth and shaking her head vigorously!...still no good.. he's entranced with his program.

So she goes for it with her ultra, sneaky, ninja move which involves her running full blast and bouncing her tiny body off the ottoman!

at last it worked!


2 comments:

Megan said...

Too sweet!!! I totally know whatcha mean about forgetting to snap your own memories.

Anonymous said...

I too have a growing magazine habit!

Post a Comment