Welcome

Hi, this is Dejah, Welcome to my Blog!

{those are some big shoes to fill}

...okay so I didn't know what else to title this post! ......I tossed it around a bit... I almost went with something along the lines of the sun not shining....or bottoms up....buttttttt....my better judgement took over.
But, hey! Those are some big shoes to fill! And this little guy does it while looking mighty cute!

and look at that face!!! UGH! Cute-ness -to boot- haaaa! haaa! (get it)!!!??
Now....This is the part where you expect me to rant and rave about being denied my God given right to bear as many children as I want, right?
Well, I figured I'd give you a rest from my whining and crying...but it's really hard! I mean c'mon look at those baby cheeks!
Alright enough of that!

...but check out his equally gorgeous parents! That's a POLO ad right there! They sure are a beautiful family and so much fun too!

6 comments:

Melinda Worthington said...

cost of photograph..$100
cost of cowboy boots..$55
spending the day in your birthday suit...PRICELESS!

great shot Dejah.

Natasha said...

OMGoodness that first picture is priceless!!!

Anonymous said...

just adorable!

Anonymous said...

beautiful family and the boots one is TDF!(to die for)

Jennifer said...

omgoodness that first shot stole the show, how cute!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous photos!

Post a Comment