This little guy kept running away his entire session....Shhh...don't tell him but I kind of liked it ....keeps me on my game! Speaking of running away....I'm sooooo outta here! I am!!! No! Really! The conditions in which I have to work are nothing short of torture....

PURE torture.... I mean really look at all this baby cuteness! I can't deal with it anymore!!!!! OH and.... Nothing NOTHING! you can say or do can make me stay!.....

....
Okay...not really. Truth is I couldn't leave you all if I wanted...some of you have made it very clear that you'd find me ha! ....I'm just going to be away for a few days. I'm going to be in deep east Texas to shoot Audra and Johnny's wedding which I know from the looks of things will be just swanky! GAWSH! PEOPLE! I can't get away from it! I can't get married again and I am forbidden the fruit of my womb! I think I'm just going to go down a box of chocolates!
8 comments:
He's soooo cute! Love redheds!
Look at that cutie!
red on the head!
oh what a cutie especially that second one!
Hi there, I love your work! Speaking of traveling to East Texas...that is where I call home. You seem like such a neat person, would love to meet up with you one day.
jessica
look at that cutie!
I understand what you are going through because I want more kids too and my husband says no way!
that second picture is awesome! i love it!
Post a Comment