Just sending a quick shout-out!
Today I'm in and out of the studio and so my lil overworked I-pod is accompanying me providing a soundtrack for my day. Mostly rockin' out to one of my fav bands flyleaf....I'm so in love with God today! You know...I always am...but something has stirred and I feel like His sweet spirit is courting me. You know....it's such a beautiful experience...I don't think I can find words to describe it....anyhow...thought I'd share a song with ya.
{lyrics} acoustic version
My hands are searching for you
My arms are outstretched towards you
I feel you on my fingertips
My tongue dances behind my lips for you
This fire rising through my being
Burning I'm not used to seeing you
I'm still alive, I'm still alive
I can feel you all around me
Thickening the air I'm breathing
Holding on to what I'm feeling
Savoring this heart that's healing
My hands float up above me
And you whisper you love me
And I begin to fade
Into our secret place
The music makes me sway
The angels singing say we are alone with you
I am alone and they are too with you
I'm still alive, I'm still alive, We're still alive
And I can feel you all around me
Thickening the air I'm breathing
Holding on to what I'm feeling
Savoring this heart that's healing
So I cry
Holy
The light is white
Holy
And I see you
Only you
But I'm alive, I'm still alive, We're still alive
And I can feel you all around me
Thickening the air I'm breathing
Holding on to what I'm feeling
Savoring this heart that's healing
Take my hand
I give it to you
Now you own me
All I am
You said you would never leave me
I believe you
I believe
{All Around Me}
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Happends to be one of my fav bands! And the coolest part is...if you go to my blog and find the Lettered Cottage...(her name is Layla too) the song "Fully Alive "is written to her! I think Lacey has the most amazing voice...and of course I love the tat!
I'm so glad you posted this! I had not heard Flyleaf before, and because of your post, I know have the CD and DVD of videos! LOVE IT!!!
Post a Comment