After being in Texas all weekend long I returned late Sunday just in time to get some laundry done, the kids bathed, and everything ready to return to school on Monday morning only to pick them up early because the roads started to turn really nasty just after noon. Aaron and I scrambled at the studio to reschedule Tuesday and Wednesdays appointments and to get a few things to work on from home. Ha Ha! HA! Then the Internet got knocked out...lol!On a more personal note...
The kids awoke Tuesday morning with glee exclaiming ...It's snowing outside! momma!"...They are just so darn cute! It did look alot like snow but upon closer examination...it was definitely sleet and ice. AND it continued to come down...eventually turning into snow flurries....Guess this is going to be an annual thing now...this ice storm business. I am just glad it wasn't as bad here as last year when we lost power for a week!
School has been closed everyday...*I think* they will return tomorrow. I have to admit though, it has been really nice having everyone home. We baked sooo many cookies and cupcakes ...and the kiddos completely exhausted the craft cabinet (note to self: re-stock craft cabinet!). I also got several closets cleaned out and re-organized! .....Oh! and I can't believe all the laundry we used up just being here all day long! (not to mention the toilet paper).....Let's see...what else .... oh!... we drank lots and lots of hot tea with honey....the kids LOVED it!!!
I was able to get up to the studio today and my voicemail is FULL! I also have lots of emails to catch up on...and a full schedule of sessions on Friday...so please just be patient with me...I will return your call/email.





1 comments:
well you are one of the lucky ones...here in north central AR we are in a mess. no power since tues.
2 to 4 weeks. houses damaged, cars, fires, ect... wish i lived w/ you ;)
Post a Comment