Welcome

Hi, this is Dejah, Welcome to my Blog!

{post holiday rush}

So I feel kinda bad for those who had sessions with me during my holiday rush this year. Ya know it just gets so hyper crazy...somethings gotta give and....and so goes the blog...or the neglect thereof! The solution?...maybe this year I'll actually learn from my mistakes and hire more help, but for now I think I'll reminisce and mingle some of my favorite pics from the holiday rush in with new sessions on the blog just so that they get featured.


This is baby "E" whom I have photographed since just a few days old ....
she really wasn't diggin' the hat can you tell?...AH!...so cute!
Pretty in pink!

and don't mind my colors...k.. I didn't save these right for web and I'm
too lazy to go back and do it now...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

adorable!

Anonymous said...

Love the hat one!

Anonymous said...

Very nice photos! love, your famous blog stalker :)

Anonymous said...

gorgeous!

Post a Comment