
"Mommy! you are fame-less!" (famous) my si guy said to me last time some of my work was published...this time he said nothing...guess I really am fame-less! lol!So what if I was ONE OF ONLY TWO photographers from Oklahoma who was selected to participate in this book project....
Let's really talk about famous!! Little Miss Morgan a sweet faced auburn headed client of mine made the cut! Only 6 red heads were featured from the state of Oklahoma! for this awesome book...and she was one!
ALSO! Her photo and a quote of hers appears on page 65 (that's her up there on the bottom right photo on the Oklahoma page.... purple border...in the shades!)
ALSO! A beautiful headshot (again... taken by yours truley) was also selected to have a prime spot on the back insert of the book! (that's her up in the film-strip shots (first row on the left...last one on the bottom ...with a purple border!
Congrats Morgan! I hope you are excited as I am!!
for more details on this book or to find out where you can purchaseit
go here -->http://www.littleredheadbook.com/





0 comments:
Post a Comment