

Thursday I had a 2 hour senior shoot in the snow (and 40 degree weather) it was really cold out but I was so bundled up, to the point that I kept really warm and toasty....Miss K ..however...was not so bundled in fact, we did some in a spaghetti strap formal!!!! I am so stoked to get to work on the photos from her session and it's killing me not to sneak ahead and do it but I digress! I really have a lot of catching up to do!! On Friday I worked from 9am until 9pm!!
Of course I was whining to my mother-in -love (law) and my sis-in -love (law)...and they told me they both worked til really late every night last week preparing w2's for their employees...so I get noooo sympathy!...you feel sorry for me right?
And because no post is complete without photos...and I am practicing really hard at self disipline....here a few gorgeous sisters. Most of the time, it's the youngest sibling that's the shy one...but...na uh! not in this case...
This big sis was sooo shy...but she finally did warm up and we became fast friends!
Oh!...and if you think you recognize the lil blondie...you probably do...she's the tea cup baby on the intro slide on my website! AH! They grow way too fast!
Miss K and the snow....coming very soon!






1 comments:
Thanks for the tip pal, if only I had PS! Hopefully coming soon. Don't you love being at the new studio?? All that land, and the swing is perfect!
Post a Comment