Welcome

Hi, this is Dejah, Welcome to my Blog!

{the view from the lou}

Well...hello there! You came back! I was afraid you might not after my humps story...but you did...all is well! Thanks so much for the countless emails and comments about my health. I am feeling much better after a wonderful relaxing weekend. I mostly just lounged around on the sofa all weekend long and I am so thankful for that as I can't sit just yet for long spells...today I'm doing rather well and working hard at playing catchup. I really appreciate every ones patience with me.
Speaking of lounging around...and being thankful...I am so very thankful that my bathroom is large! WHAT!? Well.....you see... my whole family can fit in it very well and it's not even crowded....It happened just after my firstborn....oh....who am I kidding...it happened just after I got married! All of the sudden "my time" became "we time" and for the life of me (and every imaginable lock on the market)..... I can not keep them out. Yesterday morning as I was stepping out of my nice warm shower ...and Mr Quinn was stepping in....and sparkly J was handing me my towel (actually trying to wrap it around me)...and sigh guy was jumping up and down insisting that I really do know how to rescue the Mario bros. princess on his DS and could I please hurry up and dry off so I could help him....It occurred to me....that I am so very thankful for a large bathroom and for these moments....I know they will pass all too soon and I'll someday find myself in the lou alone feeling rather lonely...So thank you God for the answer to the most trivial prayers.... Oh!... and did I mention it's pink , and vintage too!!
Once my mom was visiting and she asked why I had a nice comfy chair in my bathroom. chuckle! I think she figured it out before she went home! And so I leave you with a pic of sparkly J sitting on that chair...apparently it's a nice anytime spot as I often find her there like this..

Oh and p.s...just ignore my opened drawers....sometimes I walk in rooms in my home and every door/drawer is wide open. It appears I have a poltergiest problem on my hands. (ahem!! or could be a Mr Quinn problem).

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have a stool but need a comfy chair instead.

Post a Comment