Welcome

Hi, this is Dejah, Welcome to my Blog!
This is gonna be a short post tonight because I just finished watching "The Secret Lives of Bees" and my eyes are so puffy....It's official....I am a bawl bag! Thing is...I hadn't even seen the previews so I did not have the slightest idea what that movie was about. I know what you are thinking...."How in the world has she not seen the reviews....the raves....the academy awards? Does she live under a rock?"...And the answer is yes....a very large, dark, warm, and peaceful island of a rock called post holiday season...and I try and visit my rock every January. I crawl in real deep and don't come out until groundhog day...So there! "Why til' ground hog day???"..That's when I see if I'm gonna have to endure 6 long more weeks of cold....and apparently I am...Shucks! Seriously though if you are like me...just trying to hunker down and stay warm too--go rent this movie! It is a total girlie flick....think Ya Ya..sisterhood.
Speaking of sisterhood....one of my friends came back to see me!
and she brought along her little sister!
I love this capture! (swoon!)
and now she's such a big girl!

here she is (below) last time she came for a visit..when she was the baby herself!

perspective...my friends......they grow up all too soon!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

i haven't watched the movie, but secret life of bees is one of my all time favorite books ever!
love these shots too, btw.
:)

Post a Comment